Wednesday, February 2, 2011

everlong (acoustic, greatest hits version)

yesterday i told my friend brendan that i feel nothing. he asked if i had some sort of superhuman spy training. man, i wish that were the case.

i felt a bit annoyed today. i was told that my program likely will not include a master's section. i personally would like to get my master's. I'm doing all the same work that the students who get a masters with their phd are doing, so I want the same recognition. i think that that is fair.

anyways, work to do tomorrow:
  • finish stats assignment
  • start working on LSA statement
  • make some stimuli for new study
  • contact RA about calling daycares
  • start readings for next week
  • email marta back
  • dishes!
  • email students about make up exam

No comments:

Post a Comment