Saturday, April 23, 2011

brief updates

because twitter limits my updates, i'm using this page as a makeshift twitter account...

since all my plans got cancelled, i went for coffee with niya instead, and became less focused on this paper. i'm just downloading "game of thrones" so that i can watch it again (maybe i'll understand more if i can actually focus on it, instead of having to watch out for my grandparents as well). i figure that since i have pretty much 75% of my paper done, that it is time to have a little more fun. this time tomorrow night this is all going to be over... sigh.

i started reading my old journal, and thus far have learned 2 things about past me:
  1. my writing was slightly loopier, less consistent, angled funny, and in my opinion just plain bad. sure my current writing has its imperfections (sometimes i write "e"s on the end of words without "e"s, and make my "n"s look like "m"s and so forth), but it is pretty tidy.
  2. i was pretty depressed, or at the very least reading my half-entries from grade 9 / 10 are depressing.
  3. i was obsessed with the idea that music was saving my life... crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment