Saturday, April 23, 2011

March 2004

Since it was quite so depressing to start at the beginning of my blue journal, I decided that it would be better to start at the end. The book ends on April 2, 2004 (near the end of my grade 11 year). I found a page where I asked a series of questions, and a friend took it upon herself to answer them (her answers are short, and vague).

  1. How can you understand death?
  2. How would you know if your time has come?
  3. What if tomorrow never comes?
  4. Is anything a coincidence?
  5. What can you do?
  6. How would you feel in you knew that for you 1:51 will never come?
  7. What can you say?
  8. Is there a reason behind everything?
  9. Does fate exist?
  10. What does God have to do with it?
  11. Does romance exist?
I think that this fell at a time where I believed that love was about as real as god, fate, and Santa Claus. If you can't see it, if you can't test it, then who is to say that it exists?

No comments:

Post a Comment